St Clair Cemetery, Mt Lebanon, Allegheny Co, PA

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Got to Cool Off to Get Hot

Ok, my dear cousins--  whether you are inlaws or outlaws---  I've got the hint!

I'm going to stop writing new blogs (oh, the horror of it all) until I get the NEWEST info up on our tree.  Two different sources have written to me in the last week to see if I am still interested in the family.

So, I'll cool down the writing for a few days so my family ties on that one line can be updated. 

I've also been hot on the trail of my 4g grandpa and have located his EXACT address in 1839.  I've been using that to determine which cemetery is the most likely for his bones to be located.  However, I've been told just today that the most probable cemetery from 1843 Wheeling is now a playground.  Sigh.

In the meantime, has anyone run across the Virginia Militia 1st Battalion of the 4th Regiment under the command of Col B F Kelly?

Ahh, genealogy.  All it takes is a gentle prod or two to get me back hot on the trail again.


©2010 AS Eldredge

No comments: