St Clair Cemetery, Mt Lebanon, Allegheny Co, PA

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Newsworthy Notes of Old

It's been one of those months. I've only kind of dabbled in my past. Today, during my "dabble" time, I came across another website I thought you might like to peruse.

The website is Newspaper Abstracts and it appears to be contributions from volunteers. I did a quick search to see if there were any abstracts of interest in my search. There were not.

There are also no abstracts from any Fayette County newspaper. This would be an interesting project should anyone want to jump on it.

I've signed up for the email newsletter so I will be interested to see what pops up. If you look at the site, be aware. The clicks on the sidebars quickly redirect you to two paid sites which do have loads of newspaper articles.

It's worth a look-see in my dabbling opinion.

Click here to view Newspaper Abstracts.

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page
Community News You Can Use

No comments: