St Clair Cemetery, Mt Lebanon, Allegheny Co, PA

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Home Again

I've been remiss. Actually, I've been home.

Home to my roots. Home to where my soul calls me. Home with my toes in the sand.

For the past several days, I've been basking in the sun in the lowcountry and thinking about the past. For me, that past is the 1870s when my maternal great grandparents landed in this area from Sweden.

One of my cousins dropped by with a DVD for me. This DVD had movies from the early 1950s on it. I cried as I saw my grandparents in the video. I cried as I saw my beloved family members who are all gone. Here they were laughing and smiling again. Today,they are smiling in my heart.

If you've got ole movies hanging around, please take the time to review them. Take the time to get them on DVD. You'll journey back to the past with happy tears.

My cousin promises to bring me World War II video next. I can hardly wait.

Until next time, you can find me on the beach. I'm easy to find. My toes are dug in the sand and I have a faraway look in my eyes.

No comments: