St Clair Cemetery, Mt Lebanon, Allegheny Co, PA

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Thursday, August 07, 2008

When Time Stops...

What? Can time stop? You betcha...

Time does stop for me. Just ask my kids. I can become so immersed when I'm on a fact finding mission that I see nothing. Not only do I not see the world around me, I don't hear.

Just in the past couple of days, while I've been looking more intently on Barnet VANDERVORT and Elizabeth HENRY, the kids keep trying to get my attention. Whines of "I need to turn off the lights," or "Are you going to make dinner?" erupt from their precious little mouths.

"How can you be hungry or tired? I've only been here for 10 minutes." Well, I stand corrected. They pulled me away from my research after four hours! Yep, time does stand still for me.

Guess it must be that genealogy virus raising its tentacles to grab me!

Yesterday, my new found cousin sent a link to me of a site of which I was unaware. Thought I'd pass it on to you in the event you want to take a look. My cousin had posted some pictures of old. So, here I am today, studying every feature on their face, their hair and their clothing.

"What's that? You need clean clothes?" Arggh-- guess I have to come back to the present before I get can back to the past.

The link: ancientfaces.com

No comments: